Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Day 9

Greetings!

It's Wednesday, and that means the week is half over. So why is my energy completely depleted? I should have half left, by my calculation. Well, I never was a wiz at math, anyway.

Today, I tried the Ab Jam on my Turbo Jam workout video. It lasted about 43 minutes. I did not last that long (at least not at full intensity), and neither did my kiddos. As with the first day of the challenge, they were chagrined that I was not giving them 100% of my attention. They're complete lack of napping may have something to do with it.

I think I will stick with the 20 minute workout and the Turbo Sculpt. I can follow those, but got completely lost on today's workout. On top of that, I didn't really feel any work in my abs, which was the whole point. Well, maybe my technique isn't perfected, but until it is, I'll stick with what I can do.

What I really want to do is run, but I want to have my energy and balance back before I do. The longer this goes on, the harder this challenge is becoming for me. I'm sure the only reason I've persevered this long is because of you, my faithful-few readers. So for that, I'm grateful.

Until next time:
Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment