Friday, May 29, 2015

Day 23

I finally got the nerve up to do the line dancing workout video. I wasn't quite sure I had all the moves right (and I didn't), but I kept moving anyway. I'll get it, eventually.

Whew, I'm sweaty! I didn't think it would work up such a sweat, honestly. But it keeps you moving the whole time, and lots of leg work, as you might imagine.

Overall, I enjoyed it. I'm glad the music is all instrumental. I like country music, but I'd rather not have songs not of my choosing for my kids to hear while I'm working out. Who knows what lyrics would be on it? So I'm not familiar with the songs, but that's OK, too. Mostly I just have to focus on the moves, and not the music.

Tomorrow is my rest day, and I'm all ready for it!

Until Sunday:

Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment