Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day 14

No, I didn't forget to workout today. I almost didn't get a chance to blog about it, though. Even now, I'm not sure I'll get a chance to finish. So here it is:

I ran on the treadmill this morning, while Sunshine and Bug were at their preschool and Squirt napped in her car seat. Well, she napped for most of it.

I ran the first 10 minutes at my normal, SLOW, pace. "I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter."

At 10 minutes, I upped the pace by a whole mile per hour, and did that for five minutes. Then I went down to half a mile per hour under my normal pace to walk and cool down. Did you get all that? OK.

I was dripping sweat. Dripping. That five minutes of pushing really worked me!

So then I made a bottle for Squirt, fed her, showered, and ran some errands before picking up the other kiddos.

The afternoon has been...well, today is one of those days. At the end of the day, if the kids are fed and alive, then it's been a success. Nothing else.

On that less-than-positive note, until next time:

Happy Fitness!

P.S. Prayers appreciated for the successful day part.

No comments:

Post a Comment