Friday, May 8, 2015

Day 5

Hello, Fellow Fitness Seekers,

I made it to day 5!

Even though it is day 4 of vertigo, and I felt more at risk for falling today than I did yesterday, I decided to brave the treadmill. I'm glad I did. Yesterday's workout had me sweating, but today's run had me sweating even more. I think that's a good thing.

Bonus: I went on a long walk yesterday evening, as well. I didn't time it, and I wasn't booking it, but the fresh air really helped my head clear of the vertigo, at least while I was out there.

So tell me, if you're doing a challenge, where are you at now? What activities are your favorites?

And locals, join me for some volleyball tomorrow night after sundown! We can get in a bonus day (I won't count it because I love playing the game).

Until Sunday:

Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment