Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 21

Well, folks. Back pain and low motivation today. But, I pushed through it to do a 20-minute Turbo Jam workout. Good cardio, and not a bad little workout for the time. Even Sunshine and Bug joined in for part of it.

I've discovered something about myself. I don't like, detest even, getting up and working out in the early morning. I don't like the idea of it, and I don't much enjoy it while I'm doing it. This is a problem during the summer time, if I wanted to go running outside, or even on the treadmill in the garage. Because it gets way too hot, way too fast in the summer. And I overheat easily. Wow, bad combination.

This time of year, I've enjoyed my workouts most when they occur around 9:30 or 10:00. Which is not always possible. Like today. So I put it off until almost 4:00 pm. By then, I'm tired already and not in the mood to change my clothes and work out.

So I guess I've discovered a small window. LOL! That poses a problem. I guess I need to make use of my strong will to work out during the not-so-fun times of day. And since I'm enjoying the results, I will definitely do that.

What time of day is your favorite to work out? What are your least favorite?

Until tomorrow (aw man, I can't work out during my window tomorrow either):

Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment