Friday, May 22, 2015

Day 17

Hey, Ya'll! I'm almost halfway finished! Am I creating a healthy habit yet? I sure hope so. It still isn't feeling quite natural, some days it is forced.

Today, I started early. My right shoulder-blade area is sore from bowling last night. Yeah, one game...I haven't been for a year. And that muscle isn't particularly strong. Though I'm working on it, with the Turbo Sculpt.

I tried the Cardio Party again today. 43 minutes of cardio workout. I was dripping sweat, having a hard time keeping up. I think I did better this time than the last time I tried it, though.

This week, I ordered a line-dancing workout video. It should arrive today. I'm interested to see how it works. I've tried line dancing...maybe one time? I thought it was fun, so it could be a good workout.

Well, 17 days in, and I THINK I'm starting to see some results. It's hard to tell. I can't wait to see more!

Tomorrow is my rest day. Until Sunday:

Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment