Thursday, May 14, 2015

Day 10

I'm a quarter of the way done with my challenge!

Today, I did the Turbo Sculpt again. 40 minutes of slow torture (though it's called Turbo Sculpt, they go slowly for maximum muscle BURN!), but it feels so good when I'm done. I love feeling like I'm actually doing something when I work out.

My energy level seems to be UP today, praise GOD! And my vertigo level is DOWN (not gone, but better). Also, praise GOD!

Squirt got fidgety about halfway through my workout, and I had to break to help her out. Only long enough to give her a pacifier. After that, Sunshine helped keep her happy until I was done. Bug slept through it all, which is a blessing, since he was up four times last night and he's sick.

On a side note, Squirt chose last night to once again sleep through the night. Too bad we were up so much anyway.

After I finished the workout, Sunshine wanted to watch it again. I came into the living room to see her working out to the 20-Minute workout. Nothing cuter than a 4-year-old girl throwing punches and moving to the music. I wish I could have gotten it on video to share, but she stopped just before I got my camera. I did, however, get a good laugh from Squirt on video, one of her first laughs! It's the most precious thing.

Well, on with the next three quarters!

Until next time:
Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment