Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Day 2

Hello, fellow fitness seekers!

Maybe I could be more creative on my post titles...but wow, that's a lot of effort!

So I made it past day one! Hooray!

My #fitnesschallenges of the day? I woke up with vertigo this morning. Something that hasn't happened since last year when I was diagnosed with Menier's Disease (excess fluids in the ear canals, which causes vertigo). Hello, old arch nemesis, I did not miss you at all.

But by the time I dropped Sunshine and Bug off at their once-weekly preschool (homeschool coop), I was vertigo-free, and thanking Jesus for that, since their preschool is downstairs and I have to navigate those stairs carrying Squirt in her car seat. Whew, that would not have been fun if I was still unsteady!

I thought it would be easy to run today, since I had no older kiddos. Then I remembered I had a meeting during the morning free of them, with the snack director for VBS, who I'm helping this year. But lucky thing, I finished that meeting in time to come home and run on the treadmill, with Squirt sleeping the whole time, to boot!

After my run, I jumped in the shower to cool down. Hello, vertigo. Ugh, I thought I was done for the day. Oh well, I still made it. One more day down, only 38 to go.

Now I'm off to pick up the kiddos, and let the races begin.

Happy fitness!

1 comment: