Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 22

I made it through an afternoon workout (Turbo Sculpt), with pretty good energy! 

Maybe it's because I'm excited. I just bought (via my Dad) a tent trailer! I've been looking for a project trailer, and finally found one in my price range. Right in the town my parents live. It was very convenient. Well, for me. Maybe not for my Dad, but I think he's excited for me. 

Anyway, I spent the morning at the park with the kiddos and some friends while the cleaners were at our house. It's my favorite kind of day. My kids get energy out, and we come home to a clean house. What could be better? Maybe a personal chef?

Speaking of personal chef, it's time to make supper for me and the kiddos. At least with hubby gone I can make more simple meals, and nobody will go hungry. 

I'm still working on cooling down. That workout sure does warm up a person. 

Until tomorrow:

Happy Fitness!

1 comment: