Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day 16

Turbo Sculpt!

This time I had weights. Just three pound weights, but I did notice a difference.

That was my 40 minutes of procrastinating quiet time. Then I had the brilliant idea (ha!) of putting on a classical music video (Classical Baby) for the kids, lay some blankets and pillows down, and hope they'd have some quiet time, or even nap. Bug is currently sleeping...But I think it took a whole two times through the video. Sunshine got some quiet down time, so that's good. Still, I can hear the tired in her cries when she gets hurt. She's much more clumsy when she's tired. I wish she would just realize how much she needs sleep.

Not much else to report. Hubby will be home soon, so that's great! I'm so tired of flying solo on this parenting thing. And I miss him, too. Maybe in the three or four days he'll be home, I can get outside to run, before I'm again confined to the in-home-or-garage workouts.

Overall, it's been a good day. Sunshine and Bug had horseback riding lessons this morning, and for some reason they were done after less than five minutes up on the horse. That was unusual. But I'm not going to force it, I want it to be fun. So we stayed around while they learned some horse safety and said hi to some of the other horses with the instructor. Hey, there's value in that. :-) We didn't get our full hour in, but like I said, I'm not going to force it.

Well, until tomorrow:

Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment