Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 8

Greetings.

I've actually had more time today feeling better, so that's a blessing! I was a parent helper at the homeschool coop today, and the last class is Karate. If I didn't have a baby strapped to my chest, I may have joined in and used that as my exercise for the day. But alas, I had to find another time.

So I just finished. This time it was Turbo Sculpt...though I have no illusions that this body will ever be sculpted, it certainly works all the muscles! Whew! And it was double the time, so can I count that for tomorrow's workout, too? Ah, if only it worked that way.

Prayers for more stability are appreciated! I really appreciate those who have mentioned that they are praying. It sure wears on a person to feel this way so much, but I think it's getting better.

I'm a little pressed for time now, so until next time:

Happy fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment