Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 25

So I have to be real with ya'll right now. Working out today was hard.

I didn't mention this in yesterday's post, but after my run yesterday, during my shower, it felt like a rib popped out of place. I get this occasionally, and it's very painful. I was in significant pain the rest of the day, even with some OTC pain meds on board.

And this doesn't go away overnight. No, it settles in for about a week of pain, maybe more, rarely less. So today, I was not too thrilled about working out.

I did the Turbo Sculpt, which I generally enjoy. Most of it was fairly painless, or I could modify it so I wasn't in too much pain. Oh, but when it came time, at the end, for chest and ab work...I almost gave up. Honestly, I had already done 33 minutes of exercise, and it wouldn't have been such a big deal to skip that part. But I pushed through. Good idea? Maybe not. At the moment, I don't feel any worse for the wear, but we'll see.

Other challenges today included Sunshine and Bug being less-than-respectful to each other, so I had to stop and separate them. Squirt was watching, and got a big restless about halfway through. She worked that out, with the help of Bug, who held her hand with his left hand while he drew on the easel with his right hand. So cute!

Bug fell asleep at the end of the workout video, and is currently still sleeping on the floor. Squirt is on a blanket being entertained by a sleepy Sunshine (she'd never admit to being sleepy).

Until tomorrow:

Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment