Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day 34

Well, the sluggishness continued today, and I didn't drag myself to a workout until 4:00.

So there you have it. I still have down days. But I still did something.

The Country Line Dance workout video is what I chose today. I thought maybe dancing wouldn't feel like too much of a workout. I was right. It was fun, though I did sweat a significant amount. The movements themselves don't feel like a lot of work, but I'm getting something.

On that note, tomorrow I'll probably have to do an early morning workout, and this time I think I'll just do the 20-minute cardio to start my day. A good cardio workout before a long car ride...hey, it might be a good thing. I don't know.

Well, now Bug wants to do the workout, so we'll see how this goes. Until tomorrow:

Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment