Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day 33

Sluggish. Tired. Lazy. Non-motivated. Ugh.

That's about how I've felt all day. Which is why I've waited until almost 4:00 to do my workout. And only did the 20-minute one. Which is OK, and I did it to the best of my ability, so there are no regrets there.

But I'm still tired. I'm still sluggish. I'm still non-motivated (which is not good, since I have a kitchen to clean and supper to make).  I wonder if I might be coming down with something. Yesterday I couldn't get enough water. Today, when I drink water, I just feel yucky. Not that it will stop me, since it's important to hydrate. But that, combined with the tired/sluggish feeling all day, makes me wonder.

Ah well, I'll fight it off and be good as new soon. So, until tomorrow:

Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment