Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day 40

I made it! I made it! 40 days, and not once did I skip. Even if I wanted to!

Today I finished strong with Turbo Jam. Just the 20-minute workout, since I have to get my busy day going, but I put every ounce of energy I had into that workout. And it feels good!

Thank you, to my 2 or 3 faithful readers, for keeping me accountable. It certainly helps!

I plan to keep on going, having created a habit I can continue. Won't you join me?

I won't be blogging about it anymore, but you are always welcome to ask me how it's going. Keep me accountable. :-)

If you want to keep up with my next project, check out my other blog (which so far has only one post because I haven't made much progress yet) about my tent trailer renovation project. It's called Lemon to Lemonade Trailer Renovation at lemontrailertolemonade.blogspot.com

Let's keep moving!

Happy Fitness!


No comments:

Post a Comment