Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Day 15

Whew, I almost didn't make it today.

We have been going, going, gone. All. Day. Long.

I was supposed to watch a friend's little boy this morning, and they were going to drop him off just as we were leaving to take Squirt to her well-check appointment. He wouldn't get into the car with us. So they drove him to the clinic, hoping they could leave him with us there. No dice.

After well-check, it was on to our normal Wednesday activities. Story time at the ABC, then Del Taco for lunch with Kristin. We did come home for a couple of hours after lunch, for the dreaded "quiet (lack thereof) time".

Then it was off to a meeting at Tobi's house to continue planning VBS snacks. And from there, my sister, Daphne's house, for a good supper of Mexican Dogsled Pizza. Yes, that's right. It's a taco pizza, for those who are wondering. The name has stuck for us for many, many years.

Finally, home to get all three kiddos to bed.

I wasn't going to miss day 15, but with three kiddos in bed on both sides of the house, I needed to find a workout I could do quietly so they wouldn't keep awake.

I found one online. 5 reps of the following:

10 pushups, then jumping jacks until 1 minute
10 spider lunges, then jumping jacks until 2 minutes
10 jumping lunges, then jumping jacks until 3 minutes
10 walkouts, then jumping jacks until 4 minutes.

I may not have made all five reps. Don't judge, it was hard. I just stretched for a while to compensate for time. Yikes! Not my favorite workout, though. I probably won't do it again.

It's time for me to turn in. These nights have been rough, so I need all the sleep I can get.

Until tomorrow (that's not far away):

Happy Fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment